23 August 2007

A New Story

After moving I still can't find my Nightlife and Pets EP, so I uninstalled them and only installed UNI. I forgot to backup my Downloads and Saved Games, so I lost all that and I am unable to continue with the first story I started with.

I started a new Town and I am going to start all over again. This time starting only with two adult Sims. This way it won't be as hard to follow.

I have set a few rules.

The first 2 Sims must be male & female. I can either create them or download them.
One child will continue the legacy. Even if they have more than one child, I can only choose one.

The offspring that I choose can marry anyone he/she chooses. Even ones I create or downloaded ones. This is because I find townies boring.

I can't use the cheat code for the money. They must work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment